Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Full time job working in our headquarter in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
A tax accountant organizes and maintains records of tax payments. You should be able to recommend tax strategies that comply with laws and promote our company’s financial well-being.
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to the local authority
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish the tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a tax accountant or similar role.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office and accounting software.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Apply for this job:
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Other Job Openings
Payroll, Finance, & Bookkeeper
Social Media Manager