Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Full time job working in our headquarter in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
A web designer is responsible for designing the overall layout and aesthetic for websites. Their duties include coding webpages or entire websites, meeting with clients to review website templates or refine their designs, and running tests to preview layouts and website features.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- A diploma in web design and development or a related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
Apply for this job:
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Other Job Openings
Product Photographer & Videographer
Social Media Ads Strategist